Eat.Play.Love Cafe

My colleagues and I was exploring the area near my workplace and we found Eat. Play. Love Cafe.
It is a Thai-Western cafe serving Thai delights and Western at a very affordable price. And I really mean it when I say it's AFFORDABLE.! They have a set lunch from 12-2p.m at only $10, which include a main and a drink. Best of all, price is inclusive of GST and there is NO service charge! Probably the cheapest cafe around! The cafe are selling old school items too!

The cafe is located at 28 Aliwal Street #01-07 Aliwal Arts Centre, Singapore 199918. 


                                    Operation Hours: 12pm to 10pm Daily

Closed on Tuesdays
Kitchen closes 3pm to 6pm, except weekends & PH


Entrance of the cafe!





The craft corner. The cafe also offer free-flow art materials for kids to create little works.


Diy items selling at affordable price.



colourful loom bands








My cup of flat white serve in beautiful old school pottery.


Basil leaf chicken with spring roll rice.  ($10 lunch set) Taste pretty good!


Baked rice ($10 lunch set). Taste pretty decent.
 


  Mini Chicken burger ($7.90) . Taste good but not filling for me. 

There is always room for dessert! I was eyeing the chocolate molten cake with ice cream. 


Too yummy! I had this at only half price ($4.25), as long as you order mains, you can purchase any desserts at half price! Such a good deal right? :D


Overall, the food are ok and best of all affordable! Will be back again to try other food! (:



No comments:

Post a Comment