Cineleisure Next Sensation Online 4! #CNOS4

Cineleisure Next Sensation online is back! With better prizes and experiences awaits you!



 picture credit: < http://cineleisure.com.sg/cnos4/>


I knew about CNOS since last year, but due to my busy schedule, I'm unable to participate. I can FINALLY join CNOS this year!

Benefits of CNOS:

1) Experiences

2) Meet new friends

3) Photography skills

4) Opportunities

5) Attractives prizes!!!





This year challenges:


Challenge 1: OOTD SHOWCASE

SAY WHAT!? OOTD :DDD

Thats what I always posted on instagram! Here's some of my ootd.








 Pardon the low quality, I didn't save a copy of the original photo and can only screenshot from my instagram.





Someone had asked me before, why do girls like you like to take ootd? I don't have an answer for him but I just love to take ootd!




Challenge 2: 'Like a boss' Challenge

Repacking all the sticky candies into more attractive packages and raised funds for SPCA.

Participating in a contest and raising funds for donation for the same time! WHY NOT?





Both images credit : <Google Images>



Challenge 3: 'Music video of Ja Jambo'

To create a 15 secs video, featuring the song 'Ja Jambo'.

The classic oldies that I'm sure everyone will know! Lyrics as per below.

你看我 我看你 你看我几时我有这么高兴过
你看我 我看你 你看我几时我有这么得意过
你可不必问我 这么高兴 这么得意 这么快活
到底为什么 就是你来问我
我也不想 我也不能 我也不会 老实对你说
Ja-Ja-Jam bo Ja-Ja-Jam bo Ja-
Ja-Jam bo Ja-Ja-Jam bo Ja-Jam bo
一定要我说 也不过模模糊糊 迷迷惑惑 Ja-Jam Bo
还是别管我 也可以免得讨厌 免得?唆 Ja-Jam Bo
Ja-Ja-Jam bo Ja-Ja-Jam bo Ja-
Ja-Jam bo Ja-Ja-Jam bo Ja-Jam bo
还是别管我 也可以免得讨厌 免得?唆 Ja-Jam Bo
Ja-Jam Bo

Sounds like a challenge to me, but I LOVE CHALLENGES!!



Challenge 4: Paparazzi Challenge

The FUN part! Dressing up like you're attending a red carpet.

To be able to dress up like them? AWESOME






Both images credit : <Google Images>


I had  registered myself and praying hard that I will be shortlisted! *Crossfinger* :DDD


Don't wait anymore, join in the fun too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment