CNOS 4 Challenge 1 X Sister Mambo

Hi everyone!! Yes! I got shortlisted as the finalist for Cineleisure Next Sensation Online!! And our first challenge is to dress up as one of the sister in Cathay's 80th anniversary commemorative movie, Our sister Mambo and hashtag personalities like #kaypohlikeanauntie, #oldschoollikekaya, #hotlikesambalbelacan and #manjalikeababy! Our sister Mambo is a romantic comedy film based on the reinvention of classic film Our Sister Hedy in modern Singapore


Photo credit : <http://chinesemov.com/2015/Our-Sister-Mambo.html>




And I landed personality for the eldest sister, Mambo! Mambo tries her best to keep the Wong family together and will she succeed?  Catch Sister Mambo on 15 JULY 2015!


Here is Michelle Chong as Mambo in the film.




Photo credit : Our Sister Mambo official facebook page < https://www.facebook.com/OurSisterMamboMovie>



And here's me as Mambo! How do I fare as Auntie? HHAHAA. I think I look more auntie than Michelle!!








My final ootd!



AND DRUMROLL......

OUR GROUP PHOTO!!!

Here's the 4 sisters In Our Sister Mambo.


Such a sweet and warm family right?


Our version!!!!

WE ARE TEAM 2!

From left to right : Ken (@krayonstories) #oldschoollikekaya, Victoria (@cinderellayap) #manjalikeababy, Casey (@shinedivas) #hotlikesambalbelacan and me (@shermainexz) #kaypohlikeanauntie




Trying the walking shot!




Laughing happily LOL!








FAILED! But we really had a good laugh HAHHA.


 FAILED! But we really had a good laugh HAHHA.




AND WE DECIDED ON THIS AS OUR GROUP OOTD SHOT!  Go #teamrentro!!!




And here a video made by Victoria which pretty much sums up our shoot!



Had a fun and enjoyable day with team 2 yesterday! Though Im the oldest among them, we have no problem working together and I can totally blend in with them! Guess I'm young at heart :P 
Looking through all the photos we took, I would say spending hours under the hot sun is definitely worth it! It had been a very good experience for me to work with others and looking forward to the next challenge!! Till then! :DDD

DONT FORGET TO CATCH OUR SISTER MAMBO ON JULY 2015!!







No comments:

Post a Comment